Payment PolicyWho we are & our mission
Bhawna Tour Holidays have a clean payment policy. We have tried to describe all the questions which a customer faces during making a payment. We have tried describe the process about a safe business transaction.
Online Bank Transfer
Customers can make the online payment in following account using the net banking facility offered by all banks.
Payment for the booking of all kinds of tourist packages/taxi/bus service is accepted online or by cash deposit. We accept 50% of the service price advance in our account as a token money. Our account number and other details are as follows:-
Customer can also write a cheque using the above details and deposit cash in our account from ICICI bank branches.
Customer can also deposit cash directly in our account using above details.
1. Decide the suitable travel package/taxi arrangement/ bus service via email communication.
2. Deposit cash/cheque or make a bank transfer or make an online transfer using the payment details written above.
3. Get a confirmation mail from us describing that we have received your payments alternatively we would also courier you a receipt on your address if required.
1. Before 20 days of travel package: 100% refund would be done
2. 4 days before travel: We would not be able to refund anything.
1. All the package prices are subject to negotiated for prevailing prices of hotel, resorts, taxi, railways and airlines. These prices mostly depend on the time of booking.
2. In case of a change in the prices of hotels/taxi/railways or airlines, the new price would be the actual price of the services.
3. We always try to customize a travel package as per the requirements of the customers. If a customer makes any modification after deciding the package. Prices are subject to change.
4. If an itinerary is changed because of a weather, natural disaster or any of the factors which cannot be controlled, prices are subject to change as per the new itinerary.
5. Prices will change if the customer change the category of hotel, taxi and any other mode of transport.